A Typical SuperSlow Zone® Workout
Clutter-free, casually elegant environment.
Our location is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional service” [not a ‘gym’] providing the definitive ideal exercise environment:
- Arrive to a clean comfortable environment
- Exercise in what you have on for the day or change
- Climate controlled and distraction-free
- One client + one Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor
SuperSlow Zone® personal strength training.
The safest, most productive 20 minutes of effective exercise. A positive atmosphere – it’s inspiring!
- Professional coaching by a Certified Instructor
- Consistently attentive and encouraging feedback
- Distraction-free, no annoyance, ideal environment
- Exercise on five to seven state-of-the art machines
- Maximum Results In Minimum Time
Depart sweat-free and feeling great!
Done in about 20 minutes, you feel a sense of accomplishment, energy and power. Knowing you take good care of yourself creates a peace of mind which ripples through all areas of your life. A few benefits are:
- Increased strength & endurance
- Reduced stress & muscle tension
- Improved sleep
- Boost metabolism
- Increased focus and stable energy
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
You may have some questions and we have the answers.
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our San Jose SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a ‘gym’] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment:
San Jose, CA SuperSlow Zone® is a distinctive health and exercise facility.
Welcome to the SuperSlow Zone®, located in San Jose, California – a unique, professional service exercise facility, owned by Marie & Luis Ortiz. Clients are accepted from age 14 – 90, and can achieve sustainable results by working with an Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor.
Certified in 2008 as an instructor in the SuperSlow technique, and then certified as Level II, then Level III in 2010, Owner Marie Ortiz embraced SuperSlow as a part of her personal training in 2006 and has never looked back. “SuperSlow’s all-body workout is probably THE most effective, and efficient, exercise to work into the busy schedules of those living and working in Silicon Valley” she says. “Be it the golfer or skier building underlying muscle to support their sport, the over-30 crowd worried about the muscular loss we all experience, someone looking for a “safe” way to exercise, or the executive that simply does not have TIME to fit exercise into their schedule, SuperSlow has proven results.”
Utilizing the highly time-efficient methods of the SuperSlow Zone, we are able to provide you with an all-body workout with just one or two twenty minute (or less!) sessions per week for optimal results. The frequency we recommend varies among individuals based on their age, previous injuries or illness, experience level, workout intensity, and optimal recovery time between sessions. The slow-motion strength training protocol that was perfected decades ago promotes optimal results with minimal time required. You could call it THE perfect workout, but of course you MUST see the results for yourself!
Our clients are discerning, busy people. Some don’t really want to exercise, some may not have worked out in a while…or ever!, and others who like to work out that are looking for a quality experience and results in the least amount of exercise time. ALL of our clients know they have to do something. So they select us – exercise that works at a fair-priced, attractive location with purposeful, professional staff. In just 20 minutes, once-twice a week, you can achieve measurable results regardless of your current fitness level.